Your safety will always remain as our top priority here at Laminar Aviation. With the rising cases of COVID-19, we increased our precautions for the safety and well-being of our students and staff. That’s why we have established the following measures as we transition into the new normal.
Before entering our facilities, we have implemented guidelines for increased precautions. We hope with this, we can still continue to achieve our objectives of giving the best aviation education and at the same time, have a safe environment for everyone in the facility amidst the pandemic.
Even before leaving your home, face masks and face shields should be worn at all times, and alcohol or sanitizer should be always in your pocket or bag. If you’re not feeling well, slight fever, sore throat, or any other symptoms, it is best to stay home and rest.
Since we have placed additional protocols before going inside the facilities, we have implemented the following:
- Follow 2-meter physical distancing to each other inside and outside of our facilities.
- We require students and faculties to wear face masks and face shields.
- Go through our foot disinfection, temperature checking (37oC or higher will be recommended to go home), alcohol disinfection, completion of health declaration forms, and contact tracing forms.
Inside our facilities, we have implemented the following:
- Classroom seats and tables are distanced 2 meters apart.
- Sanitation and disinfection of classrooms and common areas prior to each class.
- Applying sanitation and disinfection to our fleet of aircraft including internal disinfection for each flight.
Should there be a person that manifests signs and symptoms of infectious diseases, we have an isolation room where our health and safety practitioners can administer precautionary measures to avoid contamination & follow succeeding established health and safety protocols.
We hope that these steps, along with your help in avoiding this disease, will help us give conducive learning and work environment in our facilities
For more information regarding the new guidelines and other questions, please message us at our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/LaminarAviationPH/), or on our contact details on our website at https://laminaraviation.com/.